Atlassian Core Values

Thanks! Share it with your friends!

Five reasons to come work for Atlassian: Atlassian’s core values.

• Rating:
  • Views:1,238 views
  • Tags: -
  • Categories: Atlassian

Comments

Jeremy Attali says:

Very cool! “Don’t fuck the customer” is the one I like most. Are you guys looking for front end engineers? 😉

Jeremy Attali says:

Funny, I thought the exact same thing!

Davin Studer says:

At 3:54 I swear that guy looks like Tom Cruise.

yummibear says:

Can you really have pets in the office? I’d love to work for an office with a dog. 🙂

vegittoru says:

Nice video guys, I like your last value, “Be the change you seek”. Plenty of times I have been a culprit of bitching about something rather than instigating some change. Definitely trying to break that pattern now more than ever 🙂

vegittoru says:

bailoutcongress says:

wow – bitter much ? don’t get a job and the “company sucks”. I bet if you did get a job “best company in the world”. pathetic really.

feistysheila says:

Hey, I submitted my fantastic resume to them. Thought I had all the matching skillset but it didn’t even get a look in. No interview. They just poo-poo’d me. Next time I will scrub my DOB from my resume and put in a picture of Erika DeBenedictis. Shatlassian don’t want talent. They want tossers.

Don Draper says:

I went for a job at this place and be warned, they discriminate based on age. Seems if you are over 40 they don’t want to know you. The video sucks as much as their software, ‘clownfluence’ which is full of bugs and stupid page constraints. Regarding customer ethos, swearing in a video about a ‘progressive company’ is certainly not progressive, it’s ideological narcissism.

Write a comment